Capture your Jaguar’s performance. And yours. Designed in collaboration with GoPro, Jaguar ReRun is the perfect way to relive the thrill of a track day experience and gauge your own abilities behind the wheel. All in stunning 1080p or 4K HD video.
CAPTURE THE MAGIC
Pair your mobile device with a GoPro HERO4 (or newer) and capture your driving experience in 1080p 60fps HD video. Relive the best bits of your performance through eight carefully selected ‘Highlights’ including top speed and hardest braking.
RELIVE EACH MOMENT
Add an extra dimension to your video with a unique animated overlay detailing your speed, throttle and braking.
SHARE THE EXPERIENCE
Share your experience with friends, family and fellow race enthusiasts. Edit and export your video in 1080p 60fps HD video before uploading it to the channel of your choice.
Using Jaguar ReRun is a simple, easy and enjoyable experience.
- 1. Download Jaguar ReRun to your smartphone.
- 2. Attach a GoPro camera* to the front of your Jaguar.
- 3. Pair the GoPro with your smartphone via Bluetooth and open the app.
- 4. Use the live preview to angle the GoPro to establish the perfect shot.
- 5. Plug in your smartphone to your Touch Pro and select InControl Apps. Begin recording.
*Jaguar ReRun works with GoPro HERO4 or newer.
- Component Schema: Ready To Go Bar
- Component View: ready-to-go-bar
- Component Id: tcm:662-586292
GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. ReRun is compatible with Jaguar cars built from 2017 that are fitted with the Touch Pro infotainment system and InControl Apps. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability.
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional, and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability and full terms in your country. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.